|Short Term Training Porgrammes|
Short term courses and workshops are addressed to the needs of teaching and technical supporting staff at different levels covering new recruits as well as in-service personnel. These are offered in a wide variety of areas subject matter updating, refresher courses, emerging rural and appropriate technologies, managerial expertise, Entrepreneurship development, research capability, emerging instructional systems, instructional materials development, multimedia development, laboratory experimentation and innovations, computer education, industry institute interaction, etc for enhancing competence of faculty members. Programmes are also offered as part of projects and consultancies for supporting staff for improving their performance skills as well as orientation to industrial training.
The calendar of programmes provides information on various training programmes offered throughout the year to teachers, educational managers, administrators, professionals and staff of technical institutions.
The faculty and staff interested to participate in these programmes at NITTTR Bhopal or any of its extension centers are advised to apply through proper channel. The self-financed institutions interested to conduct in- house programmes at their locations may please send their request directly to NITTTR Bhopal.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPANTS
1.This calendar indicates the title, Duration of the Programme, target group (To whom), venue of the programme.For details of the programmes,
2.The participants and sponsoring authority should check their eligibility as per the target group for the programme for registering/sponsoring themselves for the concerned programme.
3. Please note that for attending Induction Programme Phase-II, Induction phase -I is prerequisite.
4.The applications of the participants for attending any calendar programme should reach to the NITTTR, Bhopal in advance through the respective Principal/Directorate as per the norms of the corresponding state/Institute.
5.Before proceeding for the programme, the participants are advised to get confirmation of their participation from the concerned programme coordinator/faculty.Phone numbers and e.mail addresses of the faculty of NITTTR are given at the Institute website and at the end of this calendar. It is imperative that participants must check status of the programme before proceeding.
6. Participants are expected to reach in time for various programmes, otherwise they may not be entertained.
7. Certificate of training will be issued to only those who have attended the programme and completed the assignments and other activities as per training plan (verified by the programme coordinator).
8. As per the present policy of the institute, a programme will be organized only if there is sufficient number of registration at least one week before the commencement of the programme.Participants are therefore requested to check above websites for the latest status of the programmes before proceeding for the programme.
9. Due to limited accommodation facility at NITTTR Extension Centre, Goa, the participants are advised to get the confirmation of their participation from the Goa State Coordinator before proceeding for the programme.
1. For any calendar programme, TA/DA of the sponsored teachers will be borne by NITTTR, Bhopal as per the prevailing norms of the institute. However in case of MHRD/AICTE summer/winter school programmes, whenever announced, AICTE norms will be applicable.
2. In case of in-house programmes to be organized at government funded aided technical institute, the expected number of participants are 20. For such in-house programmes, NITTTR, Bhopal will not bear any expenses towards payments of TA/DA to the participants.
3. In case of in-house programme, the host institute will ensure availability of requisite Teaching Learning equipment and facilities, classrooms, hospitality to the participants etc.
Instructions for Self-financed/Private Institutions:
1.For any calendar programme, course fee @Rs.500/- (Five Hundred) per participant per day will be charged. The fee can be remitted through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NITTTR, Bhopal payable at Bhopal or through cash at the cash counter of the Institute. It will be the duty of participating institute to ensure participation in the course after paying the priscribed fees, in any circumstances fee once paid shall not be refunded.
2.The TA/DA Boarding and Lodging expenses of the participants will be borne by the sponsoring institute/participant. At present the lodging and boarding rates are as follows:
A) Room rent/person /day in Visvesvaraya Guest House is Rs.450/-
B) Food charges are Rs.225/- per day which includes bed tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner and two time tea during the programme.
3.In case of in-house programmes to be organized at the Self-financed institutes, the minimum number of participants required are 20.The host institution may invite participants from the nearby institutions. In case of in-house programmes for more than 20 participants, the fee will be charged at pro-rata basis. The TA/DA to the NITTTR visiting faculty (Two faculty per week) and local hospitality will be borne by the host institute as per the norms of NITTTR Bhopal.
4.With those institutions with whom MOU has been signed by NITTTR, Bhopal for offering programmes, expenses towards course fees & other related matters will be guided as per the terms and conditions of MOU.
Important Note for Self Financed Institutions
5.Faculty from self financed institutes can register for any programme irrespective of the state in which they are located. For example faculty of a self financed institute located in Maharashtra State can participate in programmes of other states such as Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh or Chhattisgarh.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING BOARDING AND LODGING
1. Hostel facilities are available at nominal rates at NITTTR Bhopal and NITTTR extension center at Pune and Ahmedabad.
2. At Bhopal the boarding arrangements will be made in the hostel/guest house. It is compulsory for all to avail these facilities. Anybody who wishes to take meals outside is requested to obtain advance permission, and no reimbursement will be made in such cases.
3. HODs/Lecturers/other officials who are attending programme at NITTTR Bhopal as programme participants will be accommodated in the “Visvesvaraya Guest House” at the Institute campus subject to availability.
4. Local participants are exempted from staying in hostel. However, they would be provided working lunch by the Institute.