· Developed competency based self-learning module on “Follow appropriate practices and procedures for proper maintenance of laboratory resources” under laboratory management project.
· Developed self-learning module on power electronics.
· Erection of 2x500 kVA, (33/0.415kV) Transformer Substation.
· Testing and Commissioning of Substation.
· Installation and testing of ‘Power Cables’.
· Measurement & instrumentation.
· Principles of Maintenance of electrical Machines.
· Theme paper on Safe practices in laboratory.
· Theme paper on Safe practices in laboratory
Contributed to development of;
· Compendium of laboratory experiences in electrical engineering.
· Curriculum of diploma programme in Electrical & Electronics engineering for Nagaland.
· Curriculum of diploma programme in Electronics & Electrical engineering for Arunachal Pradesh.
· Curriculum of diploma programme in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering for CG state.
· Curriculum of degree programme in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering for RGTU.
· Document on equipments and reference books for diploma programme in Electrical & Electronics engineering for state of Nagaland & Arunachal Pradesh under III technical education project.
· Souvenir and proceedings of an international conference on wind energy-2006
· Developed laboratory manual on circuit theory.
· Developed laboratory manual on electrical machines.
· Developed laboratory manual on power electronics.
· Developed laboratory manual on measurement
Non- print instructional materials
· Statutory Aspects of Electrical Installation, Testing & Commissioning.
· Maintenance of laboratory equipment”
· Transformer testing.
· Hazards in Industries
· Hazards waste management
· Problems in Induction Motors
· Safe Practices in Laboratory/Workshop